Return to Forum

Mother Africa: Thou Art A Continent /Time In Conflict My Poetry Collections With An African Flavor

Theresa Kwofi

Original Post

Posted on:
May 8, 2008
My name is Theresa Kwofi. I was born and reared in Ghana, West Africa, on the beautiful continent of Africa, which most often times, people underestimate her greatness, manipulate her for their financial gains and ironically, they mock her, as a poverty-stricken continent which is not true. I am a poet, essayist and writer. I have written and self-published my works. I am an artist who paints with words. I am also a motivational and inspirational speaker and I accept invitations to all schools, colleges, universities, churches, clubs and more. My two books, Mother Africa: Thou Art A Continent A Collection Of Essays:ISBN: 0-9747541-3-7 and Time In Conflict My Poetry Collections With An African Flavor: ISBN: 0-9747541-1-0 must be read by all. Both books are very informative and educational. Visit my website, www.timeinconflict.com or you can purchase either book by sending $20.00+$3.00(S&H)(International S&H $9.00) Check/Money Order to: Theresa Kwofi,90 Greene Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11238. www.timeinconflict.com

Log-in to :