Posted on:March 6, 2013
THE FENCE is an annual summer-long outdoor photo exhibition that drew over 1 million visitors during its 10 week run at Brooklyn Bridge Park in 2012.
This year, THE FENCE will be back in Brooklyn Bridge Park AND expanding to Boston, as well!
Photographers of all levels are invited to submit their best image series that capture the essence of “community” and fit into one or more of the competition categories: HOME, STREETS, PEOPLE, CREATURES, PLAY. Winning images will be presented in TWO summer-long outdoor photo exhibitions in NYC & Boston!
Eligibility: Open to all amateur and professional photographers over the age of 18
Entry Fee: $35 for a series of 6 images
Deadline: April 15, 2013
- Featured Series on both FENCES along Brooklyn Bridge Park and the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway throughout the summer of 2013
- A solo exhibition at the United Photo Industries Gallery in DUMBO, NYC as part of their 2013/14 Season – including complimentary exhibition prints by Conveyor Arts.
- Full-page feature in PDN Magazine
- Premium special edition camera package from Lomography
- B&H Gift Card
- Recognition at the Photoville 2013 Opening Party slideshow
Contest page link: http://fence.photovillenyc.org/