Original Post

Posted on:
November 5, 2013
Posted in:
Crowdfunding Campaigns

Outer Seed Shadow needs you to grow!

Be part of the most diverse community garden in NYC

Hello,

I am very happy to share with you this awesome project that I have been working on for the past two years. Recently approved by the NYC Dept. of Parks and Recreation, Outer Seed Shadow will be installed by May 2014, and we need your help to make it a reality! So this is why I am sharing with you our FUNDRAISING Kickstarter campaign.

Outer Seed Shadow is an art project created by the community and for the community—a public space where all people can find themselves represented and that reflects contemporary stories of immigration to New York City. It is at once public art, historical document and community hub, providing a new space in the urban landscape for recreation and sharing new knowledge.

YOUR CONTRIBUTION is very important. Any donation is appreciated as every dollar is needed. Donating $5 or more your support will be forever memorialized on our website and imprinted on a sign at Outer Seed Shadow in Duarte Square for the duration of the exhibition. It is also a great opportunity to donate a little bit more to receive original artwork from me! Check the KICKSTARTER for details. This campaing has been made in order to be able to offer FREE public programming and to make the garden 100% handicap accessible.

Please SHARE this project with your friends and family since everybody have a place in the garden!

Log-in to :