Return to Forum

Launch Party

Amos Eno Gallery

Original Post

Posted on:
December 12, 2013
Posted in:
Events
Amos Eno Gallery, one of New York City’s oldest cooperative artist spaces, will host a party to celebrate their new home at The Loom in the vibrant Bushwick art community on Saturday, January 18, 2014. The launch party will include the premiere of “I Shut My Eyes,” the second collaboration between Bushwick-based filmmaker Steven S. Harrington (MGMT, “Alien Days”) and New York-based experimental music group Small Dream Ada. The event begins at 6pm with refreshments sponsored by Sociéte-Perrier and an intimate set from Small Dream Ada's co-founders Alaina Ferris and Tyler Gilmore, followed by the debut of the video for “I Shut My Eyes,” and concluding with a DJ set curated by Gilmore. The music video will be released online via Vimeo the following day, January 19, 2013. The film noir video, reminiscent of Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita, was directed and produced by Harrington and features Small Dream Ada’s Alaina Ferris and Matt Schlatter. The video follows a woman through her feverish dreams, the lush and dramatic black and white landscape complimenting the eerie, layered music.

Log-in to :