Return to Forum

DELVE Networking : The Moving Image and Art

Kind Aesthetic

Original Post

Posted on:
March 6, 2014
Posted in:
Networking

Kind Aesthetic invites all artists, creatives, arts professionals and art appreciators to join us for lively DELVE Networking events. We celebrate and discover everyone's unique paths as artistic and creative forces. It's a chance to learn from others and see where our worlds overlap. Each event begins with presentations by inspiring individuals, followed by drinks and meeting new people. We are interested in creating community and sharing information to help you succeed.

Join us on Monday, March 17th from 7-9pm at VIDEOLOGY.

TICKETS, $10

We'll be exploring all things Moving Image and inspiring talks by Sarah Sharp and  Ariel Jackson, followed by drinks and snacks in Videology's mini movie theater space.

Read about DELVE THE MOVING IMAGE + ART here. It's a cozy space so be sure to reserve your ticket asap! 

Check out our website for more information, and also feel free to RSVP on our Facebook page.  

#delvemovingimage

What others are saying about DELVE Networking events:

"Learning about other peoples' practices and meeting new people have had a positive impact on me. The events are comfortable, accessible and I look forward to them."

"The speakers and the opportunity to network with the speakers is invaluable. It is especially helpful to hear the stories of how people came to where they are in life."

"I always feel inspired about my own art practice when I get out and see art and meet artists. I made new friends!"

"I always find it fascinating and inspiring to hear people share their process and events that occurred along the way that informs their work."

Log-in to :