The creative revolution starts here!!!
You may have seen our youth poetry performances at several high level UN meetings with ECOSOC, UN-DESA and others. Or maybe you caught our beatboxing battle for girls education with Gordon Brown, Graca Machel and A World at School. Or perhaps you joined us for a weekend workshop focused on creativity, storytelling and innovation for global social progress.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHING!
Join us for a special gathering of networking + performances + workshop to celebrate the official launch of “I Sell the Shadow”, a new artist initiative led by Emmy-winning filmmaker Lisa Russell, with a collective of award-winning socially conscious artists, that aims to create meaningful partnerships between creative professionals and UN/NGO agencies.
JOIN US FOR OUR OFFICIAL LAUNCH:
On October 22, 2014 in NYC, we will hold our official launch at the Flatiron Hotel's Penthouse where you can:
- See live performances from award-winning artists
- Learn about our new interactive entertainment portal and website
- Join the "I Sell the Shadow" artist roster
- Hear from UN/NGO officials on how they contract artists
- Enroll in a weekend workshop
- Engage artists in your campaign or organization
A limited number of free general admission tickets and $25 VIP/Networking tickets can be reserved here.
JOIN US FOR OUR WEEKEND WORKSHOP:
On Nov 8-9, 2014 in NYC (and via livestreaming) we will hold our weekend workshop for those interested in creative advocacy work where attendees will learn the following:
- A step-by-step guide on how to develop, finance and distribute an international creative project
- Examples of proposals of successfully funded creative projects
- Guest presentations by UN officials and NGO representatives who contract creative professionals as well as artists with a track record of working internationally
- Networking opportunities
- Feedback on your individual project idea
A limited number of seats are available. More information can be found here.