Posted on:June 19, 2015
Congregate and Celebrate! Commemorate Caribbean-American Heritage Month with us, and revel in the soulful Jazz sounds of Haitian-American vocalist, Mari Toussaint. Her Creole-English performance style distinctly penetrates the ears and souls of Jazz fans everywhere. This world-renowned, lifelong musician has toured the globe, and returns stateside to close out Emmanuel Baptist Church Jazz Vespers’ 2014-2015 season.
- Date: Sunday, June 28, 2015
- Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: Emmanuel Baptist Church
- Address: 279 Lafayette Avenue | Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Cross Streets: Washington Ave. & St. James Place
- Transportation: 'G' Train to Clinton-Washington Stop OR B38 bus to the corner of Washington and Lafayette Ave.
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: https://ebcjazzvespersjune2015.eventbrite.com
- Website: http://ebcconnects.com/jazzvespers/
- Twitter: @EBCConnects | FB: https://www.facebook.com/ebcconnects