Brooklyn Art Cluster is inviting artists in any media to submit to a thematic group exhibition dedicated to art works inspired by nature. The titled is "Where Nature Ends" and Exhibition will be curated by Matthew Garrison, New York based artist and independent curator.
1 February 17, 2017: Deadline for receipt of entries
2 February 24, 2017: Notifications sent by email to all entrants
3 March 6, 2017: Artwork due in Brooklyn, NY (artwork must be sent to our mailing address)
4 March 11, 2017: Opening reception at The Cluster Gallery, 6-8pm
5 April 1, 2017: Final day of exhibition
6 April 10-15: Artwork shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping)
Brooklyn Art Cluster is an art community located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, committed to building creative environments to foster the talents of emerging and mid-career artists. Our two locations offer a residency program, long-term workspaces and a gallery for curated exhibitions
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please submit the following materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Where Nature ends” in the subject line.
• An overview page with; Name of artist, mailing address, email address and website(optional);
• Artist statement and brief bio
• Up to 3 images of art works and images should be jpegs with a maximum resolution of 800 pixels on the long side.
• For video arts, up to 2 videos can be submitted via YouTube or Vimeo Links.
• An image checklist for photo/video work submitted. Include the image number, artist name, title, year, medium, dimensions.
* The entry fee is $25 (nonrefundable) Please send the fee by Paypal to email@example.com