Return to Forum

Summer Art Camps for children begin June 12!

Creatively WILD Art Studio

Original Post

Posted on:
May 4, 2017
Posted in:
Events

ummer Art Camps in Dumbo ON SALE until May 7

Early Bird Special - SIGN UP for Summer Camp

Sign up for any weekly package and get amazing discounts. Offer valid until MAY 7

1 week - Full Day Camp Pkg: $625 (Reg $725) Special $100 OFF 
1 week - Half Day Camp Pkg: $275 (Reg $350) Special $75 OFF 
1 week - Toddler Camp Pkg: $250 (Reg $300) Special $50 OFF

*Offer Valid on all registrations between MAY 7 ONLY. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts/sibling discounts, etc.
Use Code "EARLYBIRD SUMMER" when you regsiter via email 

Our popular Creatively WILD Summer Art Camps are action-packed with exciting and inspiring art projects for your child! Painting, Drawing, Illustration, Cartooning, Manga, Found Object Art, Mixed Media & Collage, and much more! Perfect for every child from the true beginner or budding artist to the experienced young artist looking to challenge his or her talent. Your child will deepen his or her own artistic expression while immersed in a real artists' studio. Students will work and play creatively in our authentic artists' space as well as diving into Dumbo's unrivaled arts community. Whether taking inspiration in the park or in our studio, young artists experience new adventures and develop skills and exciting techniques. Come create a lifetime of summertime memories at Creatively WILD Summer Art Camp! Let's get Creatively Wild!

Summer Camp 2017 Calendar & Dates

WEEK #1 Jun 12-16
WEEK #2 Jun 19-23
WEEK #3 Jun 26-30
WEEK #4 Jul 3-7
WEEK #5 Jul 10-14
WEEK #6 Jul 17-21
WEEK #7 Jul 24-28
WEEK #8 Jun 31-Aug 4
WEEK #9 Aug 7-11
WEEK #10 Aug 14-18
WEEK #11 Aug 21-25
WEEK #12 Aug 28-Sep 1

CAMP HOURS & ENROLLMENT OPTIONS:
Kid ( 5- 9 yrs) /Teens ( 10- 17 yrs): 
Full Day - 9:30am - 3:30pm 
Half Day - 9:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm - 3:30pm

Toddler 2-4 yrs
Morning Session: 9:30am - 11:30am
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm - 3:30pm

SUMMER ART CAMP TESTIMONIALS

"Creatively Wild Summer Camps are truly an unrivaled experience for any child. My children cannot wait to go! As a mother and a former art student, I can attest to the expert instruction and true aesthetic appreciation provided by founder DM Wilding and her incredible staff of professional teaching artists. These art camps are not like your average camps that only offer crafts and activities offered in school. These camps are amazing and they even welcome children as young as 2, nurturing them and giving them one-on-one attention while regarding them as emerging artists. They offer drop-off sessions for camp as well as a variety of classes. You owe it to your child to develop her or his artistic personality. You will be impressed by the masterpieces your child brings home each day."-- Natasha, mom

"This is the most special place for children to make incredible art and use their creativity. My children have been going to art camps here for the last 3 years and absolutely love it. Creatively WILD Art has incredible teachers who nurture the kids' skills as an artist and as individuals. I could not think of a more special place for my kids to go for incredible art and to be loved and nurtured."-- Julie, mom

"My four-and-a-half-year-old visited a friend at Creatively WILD and came home pleading to sign up for the classes. 'They make beautiful things' was the pitch. We signed up and are so happy we did. The teachers are incredibly kid-friendly and the art is inventive and the children have a blast."-- Michelle, mom

ABOUT CREATIVELY WILD ART STUDIO
Located in the heart of Dumbo, in the center of Brooklyn's creative community, Creatively WILD Art Studio offers inspiring and innovative art classes for all ages and levels. We are open every day, including weekends and offer a comprehensive adult art program. Art Classes for complete beginners, intermediate and experienced students, and our classes are held daily and evenings for super flexibility. Also, we offer a huge art program for children of all ages, from 24 months to 17 yrs!
Private art classes for individuals or groups, art therapy, creative art journeys, workshops, Birthday parties for kids and adults, special events, seasonal and corporate parties. We have something for everyone. Our wildly popular Art Camps for children are held during the summer months and also through the year on holiday breaks!

CREATIVELY WILD ART STUDIO
33 Washington Street
Brooklyn NY 11201
WWW.creativelywildartstudio.com

Log-in to :